Tuition Information - (Financial Aid may be available for eligible students)
- 120 credit hours are needed to complete a
Bachelors of Business Development degree as per the requirements of the U.S. Department of Education
- Each of 8 "semesters" is made up of required classes and some elective classes.
- Each Semester is $7,500 US dollars. There is no difference between in-state, out of state and foreign student tuition rates.
- Financial Aid may be available for students whose families earn less than USD $150,000 per year
For more information on Financial Aid - CLICK HERE.
- Tuition & Student Fees are due prior at the start of each semester. All tuition paid for the first semester has a 100% money back guarantee.
For more information on our student satisfaction guarantees - CLICK HERE.
- Tuition can be paid by wire transfer or through various payment gateways or by BITCOIN. Students are given payment options after they register.
- Only registered students who have paid their student fees and tuition for their current semester are eligible for graduation and graduate benefits.