Use of Qopolis products and services (including but not limited to Qopolis and The Q Prize) constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply with Qopolis billing policy.
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Qopolis before any billable product or service is provided/activated. In the event of a trial period, payment information must be on file before your account is created. You are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription and overage fees. All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services within the parameters defined by their packages. Certain fees may be usage-based (e.g. in Qopolis for e-mail, hosting/bandwidth, domain names overages; Qopolis/The Q Prize for Mass Market events).
- Payment receipts are provided electronically with each purchase, and may also be provided upon customer request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Payment failure: In the event a credit/debit card fails to charge successfully, access to the product will immediately cease.
- Deactivation: Qopolis reserves the right to remove customer application data from its servers after nonpayment.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $35.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Qopolis may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Qopolis accepts payments from most major credit cards, and in some cases, PayPal.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month (or year for yearly plans) in which the customer purchased the Qopolis subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. Qopolis will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable except as described below.
Every Qopolis package or plan comes with two sets of limits: asset creation limits and resources consumption limits:
- Asset creation limits: the number of active assets you may have at any moment in your Qopolis account.
- Starter package: 10 products, 100 pages, 2 memberships, 1 helpdesk, 1 additional team member, 0 agency clients, unlimited all the rest.
- Silver and above: unlimited all assets.
- Resources consumption limits: amount of system resources you may consume, without extra charge, through a standard monthly billing cycle. Read below under the “Overage Billing” section for details on the overage fees.
- Starter package: up to 2,500 leads or contacts, 15,000 emails, 50 GB of bandwidth and hosting, 1 integrated domain.
- Silver package: up to 12,500 leads or contacts, 125,000 emails, 125 GB of bandwidth and hosting, 3 integrated domains.
- Gold package: up to 25,000 leads or contacts, 250,000 emails, 250 GB of bandwidth and hosting, 5 integrated domains.
- Platinum package: up to 50,000 leads or contacts, 500,000 emails, 400 GB of bandwidth and hosting, 10 integrated domains.
- Diamond package: up to 100,000 leads or contacts, 1,000,000 emails, 600 GB of bandwidth and hosting, 10 integrated domains.
- Enterprise package: Over 100,000 leads or contacts, 1,000,000 emails, 600 GB of bandwidth and hosting, 10 integrated domains.
Qopolis has established monthly usage allotments and additional usage fees for certain features of the Software, based on factors including usage, demands, and third party charges. At present, email, asset hosting and bandwidth, and hostname use are the only features for which monthly allotments have been established and additional usage fees apply. Note that any Qopolis refund policies that exist DO NOT APPLY to usage fees.
These fees are indicated here below. The fees and limitations will be updated from time to time. Your continued use of the Software is your agreement to the current rates. Qopolis strives to keep the fees fair for all who require additional usage:
- Email: As a User of the Qopolis Software, you can send a specific number of emails per month depending on the package purchased without additional fees. For each additional 1 thousand emails, you will incur a charge of US $0.99.
- Asset Hosting and Bandwidth: Each User is allotted a specific number of Gigabytes of asset hosting and bandwidth per month depending on the package purchased. Additional asset hosting and bandwidth used shall be made available at the rate of US $0.19 per gigabyte.
- Hostnames: Each User is allotted a specific number of custom hostnames depending on the package purchased. Depending on availability, additional hostnames used in excess of the package allowance are available at US$ 10.00 per hostname.
- Contacts: Each User is allotted a specific number of contacts depending on the package purchased. Accounts are automatically upgraded when the contact count goes beyond the package limit (see below).
Every passing month, on your billing cycle date, Qopolis calculates your account usage through the previous 30 days. If you go over your allocated amount for any of the above services (Email, Hosting and Bandwidth or Hostnames), the corresponding overage fee will be charged to your account. You can review and monitor for overages in your billing profile. Your account will continue working without any change provided overages are paid when due.
Note that the minimum dollar amount Qopolis can charge a credit card for is US$ 1.00. Therefore, if your overage charges for any given 30-day period is between US$ 0.01 and US$ 0.99, Qopolis will default the charge to US$ 1.00.
Moreover, if your Contacts count on your billing cycle date exceeds your package limit, your account will be automatically upgraded to the appropriate package, possibly incurring in a higher subscription fee.
Qopolis subscriptions are purchased on a fixed-term basis: monthly, yearly or bi-yearly, depending on the plan you registered for.
When an account in upgraded to a higher tier, the system will run a one-off pro-rated charge for the remaining days of the current billing period. From there after, the standard fees for your newly upgraded package will become effective. Overages are charged based on the package subscription active at the time of them being incurred.
Account downgrades require communication with Qopolis support portal (find the link at the footer of the page) to ensure your account assets are reduced below package requirements. They will also go into effect the following billing cycle.
Qopolis refund policies vary depending on the product as follows:
- For Qopolis and The Q Prize purchases, Qopolis offers a full refund on a charge provided the request is made within 30 days of the purchase.
- In the event of a multi-installment payment for a Qopolis and/or The Q Prize subscription, a refund is only possible on the most recent payment (e.g. if a refund request is made within 30 days of the third payment of a three-payment package, the first and second payments will not be refunded).
- For Qopolis recurring payments, refunds are only given on the first installment of a subscription, and only if the refund request is made within 30 days of the purchase, subject to the discretion of Qopolis. Refunds are not given on overage charges.
- Refunds may be requested on unused Concierge Services time (when purchased a la carte) at any time. Refunds are not offered for package Concierge Services.
Creating a Cancellation request: A request to cancel a Qopolis application must be initiated at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. For Qopolis users, cancellation can also be done via the Billing Profile self-service portal in your account. Any other request to cancel a Qopolis application must be made via our customer support portal (find link at the footer of this page) with a Qopolis representative at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation. Until a cancellation request is made, or a cancellation processed via the self-service portal, Qopolis will continue to treat it as an open account. Unless cancelled, the billing cycle will continue, possibly resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third party collection service. It is imperative that you chat with a Qopolis representative, utilize the self-service option, or submit an online ticket through the cancellation form if you wish to initiate cancellation of your Qopolis account.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices or nullify previously agreed charges. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Each Qopolis customer agrees to provide Qopolis 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should Qopolis receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Qopolis has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Qopolis has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Qopolis, in addition to the $50 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Qopolis retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. Qopolis may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Qopolis has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
This document was last updated on June 5th 2019 at 1:48 pm EST.